- Certified Reserve Planner – Institute of Real Estate Studies (IRES)
- Land Economics – Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (2007 to Present)
- Certification in costing by Marshall & Swift
- RS Means Certificate – Unit Price Estimating
- Business Law – Fraser Valley College (1999)
- Appraisal 101 – Fraser Valley College (1991)
- Specialized Division Course – Institute of Real Estate Studies (IRES)
Leading to CRP designation (Certified Reserve Planner)
- Course IRES 2300 (Introduction to Reserve Fund Studies and Management)
- Course IRES 2310 (Building Construction & Systems)
- Course IRES 2320 (Building Costing & Life Span Analysis)
Two day training seminar in Orlando, Florida delivered by “a la mode” solutions in the use of WinTotal and DaVinci appraisal software including high tech applications for connectivity with I-Phone, the internet and training in using XSites, XSellerate tools for marketing and appraisal administration and delivery of electronically submitted reports.
- Fee Appraiser – North Country Appraisals Ltd (October 2009 to Present) Abbotsford, B.C.
- Fee Appraiser – Argent Appraisals Ltd (August 1999 to October 2009) Abbostford, B.C
- Fee Appraiser – Richardson Appraisals Inc (August 1998 to August 1999) Abbotsford, B.C.
- Fee Appraiser/Appraisal Assistant – North Country Appraisals Ltd (June 1991 to August 1998) Prince George
- Appraisal Assistant / Appraiser
- Training on residential, waterfront and agricultural properties throughout the northern interior of British Columbia. Experience gained on commercial appraisal support, research and market investigations including all aspects of managing and supporting business administration of an appraisal office with a staff of seven that serviced the interior of the province from 100 Mile House through to Prince George, the Peace River and Fort Nelson
Membership and Affiliations
- Candidate Member – Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Candidate Member – Real Estate Institute of Canada
Areas of Special Interest
As a candidate member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada
, bolstered by her extensive replacement cost training, Trish offers depreciation reports, reserve fund plans and replacement insurance appraisals for strata corporations within Fraser Valley and specified areas of the Lower Mainland. The depreciation reports are intended to serve as a quality 30 year plan which will safeguard individual home owner’s strata units and protect their investment and equity in their home and residence. With 20 years of quality experience and training and as a candidate member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
, Trish can deliver expert advice on unique and high quality country homes and in conjunction with Harvey Erickson, AACI also offers services on agricultural properties that are difficult to value, sell or conduct a discriminating purchase. Trish offers insurance appraisals
within the NCA Group
to investors, strata corporations, insurance adjusters on a variety of building types that include condominiums, strata projects, residential, commercial and industrial properties and farm, agricultural and equestrian facilities.TRISH Inc. – a joint venture partner with the NCA Group of Companies – has ventured into the Bed & Breakfast industry. Tourist Resort Investment Services Hospitality (TRISH) Inc. specializes in delivering real estate advisory services on Bed & Breakfast ventures, back country ranch resorts along with a variety of other boutique tourism operations. Trish also offers replacement cost insurance appraisals on the specialized building improvements that are required to facilitate these unique business ventures.Trish has a keen personal interest in Heritage buildings and properties and is constantly researching, developing and honing her skills in the evaluation and appraisal of heritage properties. In addition to quality consultation with property owners, she also offers insurance replacement and reproduction estimates on heritage buildings throughout the Fraser Valley, Kelowna and the surrounding Okanagan Valley. If you have any questions on heritage buildings, please contact Trish and she will be pleased to explore your concerns, passions and restoration endeavours with you on a collaborative basis.With his educational background in structural engineering augmented by extensive training in costing seminars delivered by Marshall & Swift and RS Means, Harvey Erickson, AACI can offer extra-ordinary advisory services and supervision to the team of Certified Reserve Planners such as Trish i
n the delivery of reports prepared by North Country Appraisals Ltd., NCA Group and Cascade Valuation Group.Underpinned by Harvey Erickson’s background in Structural Technology Engineering, NCA/Cascade can offer quality depreciation reports, reserve fund plans and full funding reserve studies to Strata Corporations.